After the Rose Parade, you can view all of the floats up close. The post Parade viewing will be held from Friday, January 1, 2015 to Sunday, January 3, 2015.
Following the Rose Parade, the floral masterpieces are parked along Sierra Madre and Washington boulevards in Pasadena, allowing visitors to further appreciate the design and workmanship that goes into their creation. Visitors are able to walk within a few feet of the floats and see for themselves the creativity and detail of the floral displays. Tournament volunteer members – “white suiters” – are on hand to answer questions.
Post Parade Viewing times are as follows:
- Jan. 1, 2016: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (ticket sales end at 3:00 pm, last entry at 4:00 pm)
- Jan. 2, 2016: 7:00 am – 9:00 am (reserved for seniors & disabled visitors)
- Jan. 2, 2016: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (ticket sales end at 3:00 pm, last entry at 4:00 pm)
- Jan. 3, 2016: 7:00 am – 9:00 am (reserved for seniors & disabled visitors)
- Jan. 3, 2016: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (ticket sales end at 3:00 pm, last entry at 4:00 pm)
Street parking near the event is limited. To accommodate the large number of expected attendees and to make each visit more enjoyable, the Tournament of Roses Association provides easy and convenient shuttle bus service from three Park-N-Ride locations. Shuttle riders have access to a priority entry line upon arriving at the venue.
PARK-N-RIDE tickets are available for $3.00 per person, round trip. Children 5 and younger ride free.
While your at the post-parade viewing event look for the National Park Service at all of the post-parade entrances and stop at the #LARangerTroca. Kids can earn a Junior Ranger Badge and get sworn in as a Junior Ranger.