My daughter is extremely interested in writing and illustrating her own books. When I told about this place she was jumping up and down. If you have a child who loves to write or draw, don’t miss the grand opening of Storymakery®.
Storymakery®, is described as “the first self-publishing experience designed especially for children”. The experience at Storymakery encourages children to use their creativity, cognitive and artistic expression to help them create a story while being preserved within a tangible keepsake.
Your child can customize their own experience based on their own interest, reading and writing skill levels, and time availability. The time they spend there can range 20-minute to a one-hour visit. Children use the kid-friendly Storymakery technology to complete one or more of the following activities:
· Design a storybook character
· Work one-on-one with a staff “Muse” to create a story at the Writing Studio
· If short on time, design their very own poster
· Publish the story as a book to take home
· Save their content and continue writing more stories at home