Trick or Treat at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Discover the creatures lurking in the depths at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s 16th annual Scarium of the Pacific—a spooktacular educational Halloween event for the whole family.
On October 24-25, 2015 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, enjoy special Halloween programs, including the annual children’s costume contest, the creepy coloring contest, face painting, magic shows, underwater pumpkin carving, spooky storytelling, kooky crafts, eerie animals in the Great Hall, and much more.
Scarium of the Pacific schedule
- 10:30 a.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 10:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 11:15 a.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 11:30 a.m. Spooky Variety Show for Kids
- 11:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 12:00 p.m. Dave the Vampire Magician
- 12:30 p.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 12:45 p.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 1:00 p.m. Kids’ Costume Contest
- 2:15 p.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 2:30 p.m. Spooky Variety Show for Kids
- 3:30 p.m. Creepy Critters Show
THE COSTUME CONTEST starts at 1:00 p.m., Honda Blue Cavern Stage
Meet at 12:45 p.m. in front of Lorikeet Forest with your registration card.*
Win Great Prizes! Kids, here’s your chance to show off your costume. Each contestant will receive a treat just for entering and have a photo opportunity with one of our costume characters. *To register pick up a registration card for your child at the Information Desk, and bring the completed card to the area in front of Lorikeet Forest at 12:45 p.m. on October 24 or 25. Present your card to the Aquarium representative at the stage at Honda Blue Cavern.
Underwater Pumpkin Carving & Tropical Reef Habitat take place on the 2nd Floor at 11:15 am to 11:45 am and 2:15 pm. to 2:45 pm
The following ongoing activities are also included with your admission
- Fiendish Facepainting / Great Hall
- Craft & Coloring Contest / Outside Tropical Pacific Gallery 2nd Floor
- Paper pumpkins, masks, and more!
Aquarium of the Pacific is located at 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802.
Any kids that show up in a costume (up to age 11) can get in for FREE – just print this coupon. For other admission information click here.
All programs subject to change and weather dependent.