This Sunday celebrate Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Culture at MOLAA (Museum of Latin American Art) where you’ll enjoy performances, art, workshops, craft vendor booths and more!
Schedule of Events:
- 11:00am-4:00pm Craft Vendors, Face Painting, Art Workshops, and Food for Purchase
- 12:00 & 12:30pm Children’s Storytime in the Screening Room
- 1:00-4:00pm Performances in the Robert Gumbiner Sculpture Garden
- 1:00pm – El Tamborazo Lucero
- 2:00pm – MEXIKA with Martin Espino: Music and Dance of Ancient Mexico
- 2:00pm Docent Tours of the galleries
- 3:00pm – QUITA PENAS (Tropical)
Visit www.molaa.org for more information.
- When: Sunday, May 3, 2015 from 10:00 – 5:00 pm
- Where: MOLAA, 628 Alamitos Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Cost: FREE