Come to the Peter & Mary Muth Interpretive Center for Earth Day at the Bay. Newport Bay Conservancy, in partnership with OC Parks, present the 25th Annual Earth Day at the Bay.
Earth Day is a time when we can all reflect on the importance of our natural surroundings and how we can preserve and protect them. This Earth Day event features many exhibits and booths designed to help us connect with the natural world and help preserve it for future generations. Live music, children’s arts and crafts, scavenger hunt, live presentations, environmental movie shorts, and so much more.
- When: Saturday, April 25, 2015 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Where: Peter and Mary Muth Interpretive Center, 2301 University Dr. Newport Beach,CA
- Cost: Free parking, free admission
Environmental Booths Include:
- Orange County Parks OC Bird of Prey Center
- City of Newport Beach OC Used Oil Recycling Program
- California Department of Fish & Wildlife Orange County Zoo
- California Coastal Commission Pacific Marine Mammal Center
- American Cetacean Society, OC Chapter Reptile Rescue of Orange County
- Banning Ranch Conservancy Sea & Sage Audubon Society
- Environmental Nature Center Sierra Club
- Inside the Outdoors Foundations Surfrider Foundation- NB Chapter
- Irvine Ranch Water District U.S.C.G. Auxiliary
- Friends Harbors, Beaches & Parks Wetlands & Wildlife Care Center
- OC Health Care Agency Water Quality Lab
- Conserve Water: Rain Barrels Intl. will be on hand for water conservation tips and tricks. Rain barrels will be available for pick-up, only $10 after a rebate. Prior purchase is necessary. More information available here.