Join Ripple Kids and participating retail partners at SOCO and The OC Mix for a FREE, fun-filled family and community event. Ripple Kids is an Orange County-based nonprofit seeking to inspire and empower kids to take action in their communities.
The Ripple Kids in Action event brings FREE service projects hosted by several retail partners all in one place! The event takes place on Sunday, April 26, 2105 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm and will feature live music, delicious food, great shopping and more.
Bring your kids (13 and under) for an event that will inspire and empower them to make a difference, you can register for this event here.
Here are some of the Great Ripple Kids Projects benefiting multiple causes, going on all at the same time in one location!
- Plant Milkweed to Save the Monarch Butterfly – Organized by Uni Home Store
- Make Cards for Seniors and Soldiers- Organized by Granola Babies
- Pack Birthday Party Kits for Kids in Need – Organized by Party Pepper Uppers
- Make Brick Bots for Kids in Need – Organized by Brick Share
- Make Toys for Animals in the Shelter – Organized by Girl Scout Troop 1884
- Package Snack Bags for Kids in Need – Organized by Smocking Birds & Project Hope Alliance
- Make Rainbow Loom Bracelets – Organized by The Max Love Project & Girl Scout Troop #3115
There will also be Fierce Foods Cooking Demonstrations where you will learn how to cook healthy delicious meals as demonstrated by some of the Ripple Kids and local professional chefs! There will be 3 demonstration times to choose from, each highlights a different class/chef partnership. Demonstrations will be held at Surfas Culinary District. Click here to Register Now!
If you would like to volunteer to help during the event? People are needed to help set up, implement projects, clean up and check in our guests. 4 shifts to choose from! Register on Volunteer Spot by clicking on button below:
If you have questions about Ripple Kids In Action SOCO 2015? Contact Ripple Kids INC
SoCo/OC Mix is located at 3303 Hyland Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626