Dino Dash, Tustin Public Schools Foundation’s biggest fundraiser of the year is having its 25th anniversary.
The Dino Dash rallies the community together in support of over 24,000 students within Tustin Unified and helps support local public schools. There is an event for everyone – the timed 10K and 5K, the 2K fun run and the non-timed 15K and 50K bike tours.
Join the Expo before and after the event for food, games, entertainment and plenty of giveaways.
The Seven Gables 50K bike tour goes through picturesque Santiago Canyon. The bike tour is not timed, so you take your time and enjoy the beautiful scenery. All participants will receive a dry-fit tech shirt, Dino Dash socks, a finisher medal, and a FREE food court ticket. We will have well-stocked rest stops and SAG support throughout the course.
If your not ready for a 50K ride, try out the 15K shorter course. You will still get the tech shirt, Dino Dash socks, a finisher medal and a FREE food court ticket. Just watch for the signs indicating the shorter course.
Both the 50K and the 15K finish at the Bike Finish on Myford and a secured Bike Valet is available to store your gear and bike while you visit the expo.
You can sport this cool cycling Jersey in support of Dino Dash, just click on the picture to purchase the jersey, socks, lunch tickets or VIP parking.
Below are links for each course map , including start and finish lines.
- 6:15 am – Race-Day Registration Opens (near El Camino and West St.)
- 6:15 am – Bike Valet Opens
- 6:45 am – Bike Tour Begins (near Auto Center Dr. and El Camino Real)
- 7:00 am – Dino Dash Expo Area Opens
- 7:15 am – 10K Chip-Timed Run Begins
- 8:30 am – 5K Chip-Timed Run Begins
- 9:00 am – Food Court Opens
- 9:30 am – 2K Fun Run Begins (not timed)
- 11:00 am – Event Ends
The event takes place on Sunday, November 1, 2015 at The Market Place in Tustin (Dick’s Sporting Goods lot), off the I-5 at Jamboree.
You can REGISTER NOW or at the event, registration opens at 6:15 am. If you register by the 20th you can save 10% by using the discount code SCHOOLS.
All proceeds benefit the non-profit Tustin Public Schools Foundation and local public schools.
Join Ripple Kids and participating retail partners at SOCO and The OC Mix for a FREE, fun-filled family and community event. Ripple Kids is an Orange County-based nonprofit seeking to inspire and empower kids to take action in their communities.
The Ripple Kids in Action event brings FREE service projects hosted by several retail partners all in one place! The event takes place on Sunday, April 26, 2105 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm and will feature live music, delicious food, great shopping and more.
Bring your kids (13 and under) for an event that will inspire and empower them to make a difference, you can register for this event here.
Here are some of the Great Ripple Kids Projects benefiting multiple causes, going on all at the same time in one location!
- Plant Milkweed to Save the Monarch Butterfly – Organized by Uni Home Store
- Make Cards for Seniors and Soldiers- Organized by Granola Babies
- Pack Birthday Party Kits for Kids in Need – Organized by Party Pepper Uppers
- Make Brick Bots for Kids in Need – Organized by Brick Share
- Make Toys for Animals in the Shelter – Organized by Girl Scout Troop 1884
- Package Snack Bags for Kids in Need – Organized by Smocking Birds & Project Hope Alliance
- Make Rainbow Loom Bracelets – Organized by The Max Love Project & Girl Scout Troop #3115
There will also be Fierce Foods Cooking Demonstrations where you will learn how to cook healthy delicious meals as demonstrated by some of the Ripple Kids and local professional chefs! There will be 3 demonstration times to choose from, each highlights a different class/chef partnership. Demonstrations will be held at Surfas Culinary District. Click here to Register Now!
If you would like to volunteer to help during the event? People are needed to help set up, implement projects, clean up and check in our guests. 4 shifts to choose from! Register on Volunteer Spot by clicking on button below:
If you have questions about Ripple Kids In Action SOCO 2015? Contact Ripple Kids INC
SoCo/OC Mix is located at 3303 Hyland Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626