Enjoy an evening under the stars with the nostalgic feel of a drive-in movie, except with low back beach chairs or a blanket!
Each movie night is FREE and has live pre-movie entertainment beginning at 7:30pm, and the movie starting at approximately 8:00pm. Visit the snack bar to purchase water, sodas, hot chocolate, coffee, candy and snacks. FREE popcorn courtesy of the City of Dana Point.
100% of the proceeds from the snack bar benefits local Dana Point Elementary Schools or non-profit organizations. For more information call the City of Dana Point Community Services & Parks Department at 949-248-3530.
June 5 – Big Hero 6
June 12 – Mr. Peabody & Sherman
June 19 – Disney’s Maleficent
June 26 – Paddington
Lantern Bay Park is located at: 25111 Park Lantern Road, Dana Point
This Sunday celebrate Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Culture at MOLAA (Museum of Latin American Art) where you’ll enjoy performances, art, workshops, craft vendor booths and more!
Schedule of Events:
- 11:00am-4:00pm Craft Vendors, Face Painting, Art Workshops, and Food for Purchase
- 12:00 & 12:30pm Children’s Storytime in the Screening Room
- 1:00-4:00pm Performances in the Robert Gumbiner Sculpture Garden
- 1:00pm – El Tamborazo Lucero
- 2:00pm – MEXIKA with Martin Espino: Music and Dance of Ancient Mexico
- 2:00pm Docent Tours of the galleries
- 3:00pm – QUITA PENAS (Tropical)
Visit www.molaa.org for more information.
- When: Sunday, May 3, 2015 from 10:00 – 5:00 pm
- Where: MOLAA, 628 Alamitos Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Cost: FREE