Ocean Institute is offering FREE admission to the Ocean Education Center for students 18 years and under with a student ID and wearing Red Ribbon Wristbands in honor of Red Ribbon Month.
This offer applies to the Public Program on Saturdays & Sundays in the month of October from the hours of 10:00am-3:00pm.
24200 Dana Point Harbor Dr.
Dana Point, CA 92629
$4.50/Children (age 3-12)
FREE for Members
The Ocean Institute features a number of hands-on activities, presentations, tidepool walks and educational cruises in an effort to educate and inspire people of all ages to participate in their community and learn how to become involved in the Marine Life Protection Act Initiative.
Click here to sign the Red Ribbon Pledge
Take the Red Ribbon Pledge now and be a part of the creation of a drug free America.
WHAT’S THE PLEDGE ABOUT?
- As parents and citizens, we will talk to our children and the children in our lives about the dangers of drug abuse.
- We will set clear rules for our children about not using drugs.
- We will set a good example for our children by not using illegal drugs or medicine without a prescription.
- We will monitor our children’s behavior and enforce appropriate consequences, so that our rules are respected.
- We will encourage family and friends to follow the same guidelines to keep children safe from substance abuse.