“Boo at the Zoo” at Santa Ana Zoo is Orange County’s premier Halloween event for Kids!
This merry nor scary event features TEN Prize Stations on the Trick-or-Treat Trail, Entertainment, Animal Presentations, Storytelling and a Costume Parade!
Boo at the Zoo features:
- Ten Prize Stations on the Trick-or-Treat Trail
- Animal Presentations
- Fun and Games
- Costume Parade
- “Teen Scream” Haunted House (a separate area, included in the price of admission)
- Hot Dogs & Chips For Sale by Tustin-Santa Ana Rotary, Zoo Docents, and Knowlwood
- Free Parking
Everyone is encouraged to come in costume! This safe trick or treating event is perfect for children (ages 2-12).
- When: Saturday, Oct. 17, Sunday, Oct. 18, Saturday, Oct. 24, Sunday, Oct. 25 & Friday, Oct. 30 from 5:30 – 8:00pm
- Where: Santa Ana Zoo at Prentice Park, 1801 East Chestnut Avenue | Santa Ana, CA 92701Cost is $16.95 per non-member (ages 2 & up), Zoo Members are $8.95 (ages 2 & up) and their guests. (Members and Will Call receive early admission at the gate, approximately 1/2 hour prior to everyone else. Buy your tickets here or at the front gate. ½ HOUR PRIOR to everyone else!