The Richard Nixon Foundation is hosting their annual Presidents Day Celebration on Monday, February 15, 2016 with FREE admission all day!
Get there early and you’ll have the chance to meet Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln at the front entrance of the Nixon Library starting at 10:00 am (okay so of course it’s not really them but they look like them).
A fascinating talk with the three presidents will follow in the magnificent White House East Room at 11:30 AM.
If you are among one of the first 250 visitors, you can enjoy a free slice of cherry pie compliments of Polly’s Pies. Click here for FREE event registration.
- When: Monday, February 15, 2016 from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Where: The Richard Nixon Library & Museum – 18001 Yorba Linda Boulevard Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Cost: FREE
During this time the museum galleries are currently undergoing a major renovation and are not open to the public. However, visitors will be able to tour Richard Nixon’s original birthplace, the final resting places of President and Mrs. Nixon, the presidential helicopter, the First Lady’s gardens, and the full-scale replica of the White House East Room.
Come mingle with our Founding Fathers during the 23rd Annual Presidents Day Celebration at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum on Presidents Day, Monday, February 15, 2016
This celebration includes fun for the whole family, including crafts, musical entertainment, storytelling, and presidential and first lady lookalikes. Hot dogs, pie, and other all-American food will be available for purchase.
- When: Monday, February 15, 2016 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Where: Ronald Reagan Presidential Museum, 40 Presidential Dr, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- Cost: Presidents Day activities are FREE and open to the public. Regular Museum admission rates apply to view the Ronald Reagan Presidential Museum and the spectacular Air Force One Pavilion.