OC Parks welcomes back its annual outdoor Summer Concert Series. There will be six free concerts at Salt Creek Beach, Mason Regional Park, Mile Square Regional Park, Irvine Regional Park and Craig Regional Park.
Friends and families are invited to come out, bring a blanket and a beach chair and enjoy great local live music under the stars at OC Parks this summer season.
The concerts will be held under the summer skies on Thursday evenings from July 23 through August 27, 2015. All shows are from 6:00 pm -8:00 pm and include free admission and free parking.
Here’s the schedule for the 2015 OC Parks Summer Concert Series:
- July 23, 2015 – Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point: U2 replica The Joshua Tree – performing with the progressive and classic rock tunes of Zach Churchill.
- July 30, 2015 – Mason Regional Park in Irvine: folk artist Tom Freund and the local country sensation Downtown Country Club.
- August 6, 2015 – Mile Square Regional Park in Fountain Valley: Santana tribute band Savor will headline as Big Monsta, will kick off the show.
- August 13, 2015 – Irvine Regional Park , Venice Beach natives and indie rock group Venice will hit the stage with soul singer Quinn Archer
- August 20,2015 – Craig Regional Park, enjoy the Fleetwood Mac tribute band Rumours and Yukon Gold.
- August 27, 2015 – Bluff Park at Salt Creek Beach, Nick Waterhouse will take the stage along with the band Melted who will open the show.